Sunday, June 26, 2016

Life in Easton, PA

Hey! It's been awhile. We have been busy getting settled into our new place and figuring things out. We were super lucky that the movers actually showed up early (a miracle!) so by the time we got to PA, Ronnie had done all the unpacking. It was amazing! What a guy! So I've just been organizing and decorating and hanging stuff up on the walls in between chasing after these 2 kids. Since we got here Beckett has become super mobile. He's crawling, pulling up, climbing stairs and most of all driving his older sister crazy. He just won't leave her alone! And these stairs are driving me a little crazy. It's a 3 floor town home so I feel like I'm going up and down all day and usually carrying a baby. Where are those muscles at? Should be showing up soon am I right??  But I am so so grateful for all this space. It's so nice having a place for everything and 3 bedrooms! So, here are a few photos from our life lately.

^Playing out on our back porch



^Ruby's favorite pastime... collecting all the flowers.
^I call this one baby blue steel



^Different day. More fun on the back porch. Everyone loves the water table. 


^ On a walk by the Lehigh River. There is so much to explore out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment