Monday, January 2, 2017

Ruby's 3rd birthday & Christmas

Christmas (aka Ruby's birthday) was really fun. It was the first year we have ever been away from family. I really missed everyone but it was kind of special and memorable at the same time. Ruby got a dollhouse and all the furniture and Beckett got the little people farm. Man, Christmas with kids is just the best. I'm pretty sure Ruby had the time of her life. By the end I think she was exhausted with all the presents in the morning and the afternoon. Ruby's one request was a Minnie mouse birthday cake. As I was frosting it, Ruby was so excited, it was the cutest thing ever. I'm glad I could make her happy! I can't believe my Ruby is 3. I kind of went into detail about all the things Ruby loves on facebook so I will just post a ton of pictures here. I took her out on the 23rd and we took some fun pictures. I love my Christmas baby!! I will always remember Christmas day 2013 and the little baby who made me a mom that day! :) After the Ruby pictures, there are a bunch of Christmas pictures too!




And here are some Christmas pictures!

 ^Christmas eve and matching jammies!
 ^Helping daddy build the dollhouse. Beckett also got a tool set with a tool belt!
 
 ^Looking pretty impressed there!
 ^ A present for daddy. And this kid was obsessed with candy canes
 Her favorite, Peppa!
 Oh and a Barbie too! Such a girly Christmas.
^Me and the Birthday girl after church
 ^At the Drolette's house for Christmas dinner and cake!

Such a big day. Thanks for reading! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment