Thursday, March 3, 2016

A little update


^Those chunky thighs. All the heart eyes!

I am so enjoying this time where I get to be at home with my babies. I'm just soaking it up. Being a mom is pretty great. I feel like we are finally starting to get into a groove with these 2 kids. It's not so scary to leave the house by myself anymore and not so hard getting them in the car or into a store. Not to say we don't have bad days, because kids are just unpredictable... especially 2 year olds :)

The weekends are our favorite, because that's when Ronnie is home, or as Ruby calls him "da-dot". Lately we have been trying out a new place to eat and exploring a little bit of Portland. Nothing too fancy though, because kids, man... they can be crazy. We have so been enjoying living here (despite all the rain, ha!). And we don't know how much longer, so we are trying to see as much as we can! I'm going to try and include pictures next time we have a little adventure!

^From one of our walks by the river. Ronnie took this one. 
Probably my favorite vandalism, haha. 

I usually have some kind of crafty project going on, I like to stay busy. My newest hobby is embroidery! I've been having fun with it and it's kind of addicting. I'm just starting out and trying to get better at it. Next I want to learn how to embroider funky flowers and that kind of thing.




Some things I am looking forward to: 

A trip to Seattle, probably this weekend if we don't chicken out because of the weather. 

Also-very excited that my mother in law, sister in law, Mae, and her babies will be visiting in April! Just need to figure out where to put them all in our tiny 2 bedroom! I'm sure we will figure it out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment