Thursday, March 3, 2016

Beckett James: 5 months old




Can't believe our little guy is 5 months old already! Well he's not really a little guy because he gives chubbiness a whole new meaning. But we love his chubbs. His favorite things are eating and getting lots of attention. You can tell when he just wants you to pick him up and smile at him. It's the best. He also likes to latch onto mine and Ronnie's faces, I think those are kisses? That's what we will call them... or else he's hungry again. He's in 9 month clothes, sometimes 12 month depending on the brand. He is still not a great sleeper. He only takes 30... sometimes 45 min naps. We are working on him at night, so we are doing all little better there but he wakes up probably every 2-3 hours. Honestly it's all a blur and I can't keep track. So if anyone has tips for making longer naps, please share! I used to think Ruby was not a great sleeper but now I know she was amazing and I should have been super grateful haha! And she is still a great napper (if she's not on a nap strike!), taking 2 or 3 hour naps almost everyday. Speaking of Ruby, she has a newfound love for this guy since he's become a little more interactive. She will go up to him and give him a hug and say "ohhhh bub bub". Ronnie started calling him bub bub and now we are all doing it. And I probably say you're so cute a little too much because Ruby will go up to him and say "cute". She's not a big talker yet, so that's a pretty big deal! Love these babies of mine. Well I could probably talk about babies all day long, but that's it for now! 

On a side note, what kind of things should I post on here?? I was thinking our weekend adventures, crafty things maybe? Maybe even Beckett's birth story? I typed it up a few months ago so I wouldn't forget but it's pretty long and I'm not sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment