Friday, March 25, 2016

Half a year with baby Beck












Happy half birthday mister! We are all in love with this sweet, smiley baby! Beckett has been meeting some fun milestones lately. He is really in that grab everything and chew on it phase. He is enjoying the exersaucer lately and chewing on his toys! He is a super roller, and rolls all around our house. But the silly guy is not so good at sitting up, I think he is too top heavy haha. He just flops over, but he is getting close.  He is still a big boy... he's in 12 month clothes, but I can still squeeze him in some 9 month stuff. I feel like we go through clothes like crazy. He has a check up next week so we will see how big he really is. I mean check out that double chin! We started solids last week and he was super into that as well. Last month I thought we were making some progress in the sleep department, but actually no... It seems like he wants to nurse all night long! And he refuses to take a binky anymore. I've basically given up hope of ever getting a good nights sleep! Haha. I think he may be teething though? I mean sleeping badly and chewing on everything?? But Ruby didn't get teeth till 9 months and I don't see anything on his gums. And other than at night, he's a happy little guy. So I'll just keep giving him lots of loves.

Just for fun, I dug up some 6 month photos of baby Ruby! She was (and still is!) so cute. They definitely look like siblings for sure.

 Thanks for reading! Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love his little jumpsuit. Where is it from?
    Babies and sleep! Did I tell you that we night weaned Gwen a couple of months ago? haha. It finally happened! I'm sorry that Beckett won't take a binky anymore. Sometimes, I wish that Gwen would take one, haha. She always hated them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's carters! My parents got it for him! I thought it was so cute too :)
    How did the night weaning go? Is she sleeping through the night now? I seriously think sleep is like the hardest part of having babies.

    ReplyDelete